YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 9 June 2014

Bye bye ESO!

So this post is going to be like an award show! I'll be chosing my best post and the best blog of my class!

And the award for the BEST POST goes to...

MY WORLD: RUINED WEEKENDS!

I've chosen this post because whenever I read it I laugh a lot. Maybe it doesn't make you laugh as much as it makes me laugh, but that's because I remember myself lying in a sofa half dead whining because I couldn't go shopping. That image is on my mind and it's a bit ridiculous. But well, isn't it good to learn to laugh at myself? I think that the post shows exactly what I felt in that moment, so it's a nice post. I chose it between the others because it's a bit funny and shows a bit about myself (how ridiculous I can be when I'm ill).

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for...

And the award for the BEST BLOG goes to...

ALMOST IS NEVER ENOUGH by ANDREA MATEOS! CONGRATULATIONS!

I've chosen this blog because it's really really nice! I love the background, as well as the theme of the blog and, of course the posts! I think everything gets on well and that it's been made with enthusiasm. The posts are well written and the topics that Andrea chose are quite interesting. The pictures that she posted are nice as well.

It was very difficult to chose one blog, but I think that this one deserves to be the best blog of the class! Check it out, you won't regret it!


CONGRATULATIONS!






No comments:

Post a Comment