YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Email to my teacher

Hi, I'm Míriam.

I'm fifteen and I'm studying First of Batxillerat. In my spare time I enjoy listening to music, watching TV, reading... I love to write and I'd like to become a writer someday. There are things that I don't like, especially getting up early, missing the school bus (which happens a lot), false people and Mondays. I'm studying the Technologic Batxillerat because I would like to become an architect (besides a writer).I can speak Catalan, Spanish, English and a little bit of French. I took the PET exam this year, but I can't exactly remember when. As I love to watch TV series and movies, I decided a year ago that I would try to watch them in English (with subtitles in Spanish, for the moment). I think that worked out quite well, it's really helpful. I'm preparing for the FIRST Exam and I take English classes out of school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment