YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 9 October 2013

A hero in my life

I've been thinking a lot about who my hero could be and I chose Angelina Jolie. It's not only because she's a great actress and guionist, there are other things she does. She promotes humanitarian causes, works with human societies to help children and refugees, specially from the third-world countries, and has adopted a few children, what is always positive. I admire her because she is an independent, brave and dedicated woman who cares about people that really need help. I think that a little help it's always good, and I would like to be able to help the way she does. 

Anyone who helps, in any way, is a hero for me, and there are lots of people like Angelina Jolie that are heroes. We all can be heroes, we just have to be brave.

2 comments: