YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Multiple intelligences


Well, so these are my intelligences :)

This graphic can show the different intelligences that people have. This is my graphic, and here you can see the different levels of my multiple intelligences. There are eight intelligences: kinaesthetic (body smart), linguistic, logical, interpersonal, intrapersonal, musical, visual/spatial and naturalistic.


My most remarkable intelligence is musical smart, which can be true because I play piano since I was six years old and I really love music! If I put my intelligences in order, it is: musical first, the second is intrapersonal, interpersonal and visual/spatial are equal on the third position, the fourth is linguistic, naturalistic and logical are equal on the fifth position and the last one is kinaesthetic (body smart).


I agree with some of the intelligences like musical, because, as I said before, I play an instrument and I really love music, intrapersonal, because I think that I know myself well, body smart, because I'm not very keen on sports, naturalistic and logical, these kinda surprised me because I didn't think that I would get that levels (I don't consider myself that clever). And about interpersonal intelligence I had no idea what I would take, because I'm quite shy.

I like the careers that I saw in the musical or intrapersonal intelligences, they are interesting, an I'm glad that there are too many.

Here you can visit the page where I did the test, and this is the page where you can see the different careers of the different intelligences.

No comments:

Post a Comment