YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 13 January 2014

MY WORLD: New Year's resolutions

Well, I don't really have any New Year's resolutions, but I guess I can think of some things that I would like to change. I'll do a Top 7 for this post!

1! Get fit! Thats something that I would like to do, but it's going to be hard to achieve. I'll go running (or walking), do some exercise... I don't know, I still have to think about it. That includes losing weight.

2! Be more confident? I think that's an important one for a shy person like me. I would like to change that, but it's going to last a little longer.

3! Eat healthier! Leave pizza behind and hug vegetables, and soups and... I'll try, but I think this is more reachable.

4! I would like to read more books (I've got some in mind), but I never have time to do it! For 2014 I'll try to have more spare time.

5! Try to get a work this summer. Last summer, I helped my father in his bar and I would like to do it again.

6! Get my ear pierced! That's a thing that I've wanted for a long time, but now that my mother has finally given up, it's totally reachable! I've always found ear piercings beautiful.

7! Write a novel and send it somewhere to get it published. That would be a dream come true! I've already started to write a novel, but now I have to finish it!

Well, these are my New Year's resolutions. Now I have to achieve them (good luck for me).
Happy New Year 2014!



No comments:

Post a Comment