YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 13 January 2014

MY WORLD: Christmas time :)

I think Christmas is a wonderful time of the year. I really like Christmas break because it's when I meet with my family, when we reunite all together and have fun. Christmas time sweetens everyone, people are kinder and warmer, because it's time to give and recieve. When you walk down the street, you can feel that feeling of celebration in the air.
I love the decoration that fills the streets, the houses, the shops... Everything is brighter and more beautiful.
People chane their minds at Christmas, they have the shopaholic mode on (most of people). They start buying presents for everyone, or for the closest ones in their lives. They want to make them happy. You can see it specially when it's Christmas Eve, when "Santa Claus is coming to town", or here, in Catalonia, the "Caga TiĆ³", a catalan tradition (a little bit violent, but funny), and the Three Wise Men! Children get really excited... And adults too!
My Christmas has been wonderful, as always, althought this year I went to Barcelona with my family.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment