YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 11 December 2013

My first term reflection

I think there's a lot of difference between last year and and 4th ESO. I like beign in class with people of other classes. I like the things we've done, but the thing I enjoy the most is writting on the blog. I think it's a good idea for students to express themselves. I thik all the tasks and my worlds have helped me a lot. I liked when we saw the movie, Sleepy Hollow, too. For me, the think I've liked less is the "My hero" task. I didn't know what to say.

For the second term I would like to work with songs, translating lyrics... I would like to see more movies because for me it's really helpful, it makes you listen to what they're saying and different ways of talking. I think that we should do more speaking activities because pronunciation is very important, too.

Generally, I like the activities we did this term and how were the classes.


No comments:

Post a Comment