YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 25 November 2013

MY WORLD: 10 things that I like

Today I'm going to talk about 10 things that I like. I don't think I can order them by their importance, but here's the list:

1. Rainy days. I really like rainy days, I like to spend them at home, warm in a blanket, listening to the raindrops against the window. I like the smell when it stops raining. Rainy days are peaceful days, and it seems to me that the rain washes away all the problems, making me get relaxed.


2. Tumblr. Tumblring all day is one of my hobbies. I started a while ago in this social website, where you can find photos, texts, gifs... You can also talk to other people, and they're usually nice! You can follow blogs, but also you have followers :)
You can visit my Tumblr here: unreaches.tumblr.com


3. Listening to music. Music is one of the few things that can relax me. I think I don't have a favourite type of music, I listen to every kind of songs. I usually spend all the afternoon listening to music with my headphones!


4. Writing. I love writing stories and I use to write down almost everything that goes through my mind. I love to collect quotes, too. Writing is something that makes me evade from the rest of the world. Althought I usually keep everything that I write for myself, I would like to become a writer someday.


5. Reading. Of course I like to read. Now, with school, I don't have much time to read books, but I would like to read more. I'm trying to read a book in English called The Fault in Our Stars, by John Green. Maybe if I finish it I'll make a post telling you about it.


6. Going to the cinema. I really, really like going to the cinema. Since I was a child, I've always gone to the cinema on Fridays, because the weekend comes next and I can go to sleep at late night. I love to go to the cinema of Roses, which I consider kind of a second home.


7. Meeting friends. I really like meeting my friends because they are so funny and we always have a good time toghether. We usually go on a walk around the town or sometimes make sleepovers. 

My friends and I


8. Singing. I have to clarify one thing, I AM NOT A GOOD SINGER. I usually sing when I'm alone at home, or when I'm in the car with my mom or my dad and a good song is playing on the radio. I wish I could remember Biology units as much as I remember nearly all the songs on the radio, that would be kind of a superpower.


9. Sweater Weather. I like that weather when you can feel warm with a sweater, a pull..., taking the boots, the scarves and the gloves out of the closet (it didn't sound that weird in my head). Althought I don't like when it's cold outside and I'm freezing.


10. Weekends and holidays. Seriously, who doesn't like holidays? Spending all day lying on the sofa or going shopping? I really love holidays and weekends! I get relaxed and get rid of all the highschool stress, what is really necessary.



No comments:

Post a Comment