YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 30 November 2013

MY WORLD: Everyday is a playlist

How is your mood today? Are you happy? Or maybe sad?

For me, there is a song for each situation, for each feeling that I have. I love to fill my days with music, with songs that make me happy, or that just adjust to what I think in the moment.

Music is something that makes me evade from everything: problems, daily routine... Everything. The only way I can make my mind go blank is listening to music. If you don't believe me you can try it. You just have to stare at something while you listen to music. See? It's easy!

Also, when I write something (because, as I said in 10 things that I like, I love to write and I want to be a writer), I usually listen to music, because it makes things seem more... glorious? Important? Deep? I don't know but it really inspires me. I usually listen to movie soundtracks when I write.

I usually like every type of music. It depends on the song, though. I want to believe that my playlists are variated, but I guess they're more pop, pop-rock and indie/alternative. Well, that's in general. I like Ed Sheeran, Lana del Rey, Vampire Weekend, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Passenger, One Direction, The xx, Imagine Dragons, Macklemore, Jason Walker, Marina and the Diamonds, The Neighbourhood... and many, many more!

I don't think there can be someone in the world that doesn't enjoy listening to music. I can't imagine a world without music, a world in silence, so quiet...  I could not stand at being deaf.

Well, here you have some songs!

Demons, by Imagine Dragons

Unbelievers, by Vampire Weekend

Wrecking Ball, by Miley Cyrus

Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment