YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Writing for the exam

There are a lot of things that make me happy. Meeting my sisters and friends after a long time, for example, or the weekend. When I’m happy I use to listen to music, laugh a lot and, if it’s Friday, maybe o to the cinema.
There aren’t many things that make me sad. It makes me sad when I can’t see my sisters because they’re in Barcelona. Mondays make me sad, too, because they’re very tiring. Also, when people die, I’m very sad. Sometimes I cry when I’m sad, or I spend all the afternoon lying on the sofa, watching TV. To get better I always listen to music (or eat some chocolate).
There are a lot of things that make me stressed. Homework and exams get the first place in the list of stressing things in my life, because they’re very tiring! There’s only one way for me to fight stress: music.
I think music is the only thing that’s always with me, no matter in what mood I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment