YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 8 December 2013

MY WORLD: Preparing FIRST - Writting 1

Email

From: Míriam López

Sent: 20th July 2008

Subject: Getting fit

Hi Jennie!
Sorry but I can't go running in the mornings with you because, unfortunately, I use to wake up just in time to get to the school bus. I know it's not a very good excuse but it's very important to me because it's the only way I can get to the highschool.

There are some gyms in our street. It's only ten minutes from your house, and I've heard they're well equiped.

I think that you'll get enough exercise if you go twice a week if you stay there for at least one hour and a half.

About the swimming classes, of course I can teach you! We could meet the next Friday in the public swimming pool.

Well, I have to go to meet my grandmother. See you soon!

Love,
Míriam.

No comments:

Post a Comment