YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 10 March 2014

MY WORLD: Thinking about the future

Lately I've been a bit worried because I've realised that I don't know what to do in the future. Our teachers gave us a file with all the options we have after we finish 4th ESO. That's when all my problems started.



Every week I change my opinion on what job I would like to get. How am I supposed to know what I want to do? It seems that I have a lot of options, but at the same time too few. There are lots and lots of careers with strange names, and I wonder what's the job hiding behind those names.

Well, I do know what I would like to be. I would love to be a writer. Althought, I know that I must get prepared for another job, because I don't really know if I'm that good at writing. Whatever job I finally get (if I get one) I will still write anyways, even if I can't publish anything.



Now you see why I am so worried. All the week thinking about this and, now that I've written it down, I can see how completly lost I am. Why? Why is it so difficult to decide? What am I going to do?

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry you'll find your way. You're confused because you like everything and that's not bad. You still have time.

    ReplyDelete