YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 11 March 2014

MY WORLD: The Blind Side

Last Sunday night I was lying on the couch when a movie started on TV. I was lazy and I wanted to see something else but my mother wanted to see it. The thing is that I liked it, so I'm going to tell you what was it about.

The film is named "The Blind Side" and it's based on a true story. It stars Sandra Bullock and Quinton Aaron. It's the story of a woman, Leigh Anne Tuohy, that finds a guy called Michael Oher on the street, shivering because it's a cold night. He pretends to sleep in the street, but she takes him home with her family. She starts to know a bit more about him. He's 17 and his mother does drugs. Because of that he was taken from her when he was seven and has lived in many houses, but has always escaped. He starts to become one more in the Tuohy family, they let him live in their house and treat him like a son. Leigh Anne becomes his guardian (legal tutor). Michael gets into the football team of his highschool. He's very talented and a lot of universities start to compete to get him into their football teams. Finally he gets in a university and has a happy ending.



I liked this film because Leigh Anne Tuohy, the mother, was very generous. She helped him a lot and never asked for anything in return. If she hadn't helped Michael he would have been living in a poor situation for much time. In the film he said that he had never had a bed, and that was heartbreaking for me. But at the end everything is ok and they're all happy, so I'm happy.

Sandra Bullock won an oscar for her role in this film.

Here's the trailer!




1 comment: