YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 19 May 2014

MY WORLD: Nananana BATMAN!

Yesterday I was at home, just relaxing, when my mum came up with the idea of watching the "The Dark Knight Rises", the last movie of Batman. I had watched it a long time ago, but I've always liked the movies of Batman, so I agreed with my mother and we wached it.



The film continues with the story of "Batman: The Dark Knight". We can see a very devastated Bruce Wayne because of the death of the woman he loved. The city of Gotham doesn't need nor want Batman anymore. Then a new terrorist called Bane appears and, frightens the city and takes control over it, threatening with a bomb that will destroy everything. Gotham becomes a strange world of "justice", as claimed by Bane, where all the once powerful people will be judged. Bruce has to find a way to stop this, and to do that, he needs to become Batman again.

I really liked this film because it's very dramatic and surprising. It's very different from the other Batman films but I think that it's great. Also, there's a new character that I found funny, it was Catwoman! More over, Christian Bale (the actor that plays Bruce Wayne) does a very good job, and so does the rest of the cast.

I would recomend this film. Here's the trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment