YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 7 May 2014

MY WORLD: Ruined weekends

Lately, I've been feeling a bit unlucky. Everything started a week ago when my parents told me that we were going to Barcelona on the weekend, and that we would stay the night in my sisters' place (they study in Barcelona so they live there). I was very happy and I spent all the week thinking about it. When, on Friday, I finished school and went outside at two o'clock, my parents were waiting for me in the car.

We started our trip. While my parents were talking about a lot of things, I turned on the radio and sang to every song. It didn't bothered them, so I kept singing until we arrived to Barcelona. I had to go with my parents to a turism fair, because they work in turism and had invitations to go there. It was really interesting because there were stands representating a lot of countries. But after nearly two hours I was really bored, thought my father was really amazed of some hats that the Cuba stand was selling. I had to wait a lot more until he got one.

When we went outside I was getting sick. There was too many people and it was too hot. More over, we had to return to my sisters' place by metro, and I thought I wouldn't survive to it (just kidding, but I really felt horrible). When we arrived I could only lie on the couch for five minutes, because they wanted to go out for dinner. I'll only say that I didn't like dinner.

After, at late night, I woke up with headache and neck pain. I couldn't sleep and, in the morning, when my mother found me on the sofa, she checked my temperature with a thermometer. I was sick. Therefore, I couldn't go shopping. I kept telling my mum that I could go out, but she wouldn't let me, so I didn't go. That day my mother and I returned home while my father stayed.



I spent all the weekend sick at home but, lucky me, I got well on Sunday afternoon and was able to go to school on Monday.

It's not fair.


No comments:

Post a Comment